•The light of my spirit•

Proverbs 20:27
[27] The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord , searching all the inward parts of the belly. I wanted to dig deeper into this verse so  the Spanish verse states, the spirit of man is the lamp of the lord that searches the most deeper feelings. Inner parts of the belly meaning intentions and desires, your deep intellectual feelings. The definition of spirit is the nonphysical part of a person that is the seat of emotions and character; the soul. Our spirit is the candle of the lord, he’s constantly searching those inner parts and cleaning out the debris in our hearts. Your spirit can be life or death depending on your deeper feelings, motivations, and emotions. If you don’t fill your lamp with oil the light will go out, the oil can be prayer, devotions and an intimate relationship with God. In Psalms it says the word of the lord is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path if, I’m not in the word then I don’t have a light. Sometimes you need to go through trials to get our lamps to shine. The lord scrutinizes our spirit and the inner man throughly.

Comments

Popular Posts